These workshops are successful because they offer students, young and old, a stimulating and enjoyable instructional format. At the same time, these programs fulfill curriculum requirements for dance, physical activity, language development and multicultural education.
We pride ourselves in providing quality dance programs where students discover the fun of cultural dance traditions and where teachers witness their students succeed in dance. All of our dance teaching staff are highly experienced dance instructors and professional dancers. They have trained extensively to master Tradansa’s teaching methodology and dance programs. And, they love sharing their passion for dance to kids and youth.
Founder’s Welcome Message
- Connie Tilley
Grade 3 Teacher, Bayshore Public School (Nepean, ON)
- Michel Forget
Grade 4/5 Teacher EFI
Robert Hopkins Public School
- Jocelyne Beaulieu
Principal, SHAPE International School
-Grade 2 class
Russell Public School
"The workshop gave me a good base and great ideas on how to teach dance in class. The training was simple, practical and efficient. Thank you very much!"
– Mylène Côté
Grade 5/6 Teacher, Toronto, ON
“Great workshop! I greatly appreciated the practical side of the workshop. Thank you!”
– Grade 1 Teacher, Toronto, Ontario
WORKED WITH MORE THAN Faculty
offered more than dance programs
days of workshops
offered more than dance workshops
worked with more than students
Inclusion & Diversity Policy
BENEFITS OF DANCE FOR YOUR STUDENTS
- Develops physical literacy
- Improves health and fitness levels
- Builds confidence
- Exercises cognitive processes
- Favours positive social interactions and cooperation
- Promotes an appreciation of cultural differences
- Count on Tradansa specialists to teach the dance component of the curriculum.
- Witness students succeeding and easily evaluate their learning.
- Observe an effective dance teaching methodology and identify essential elements in order to reproduce this unique methodology.
- Appreciate the student dance performance for the school community and the fact that it is organized by Tradansa.
- Tradansa is recognized to effectively structure and organize its programs implemented with the collaboration of the schools.
Benefits for schools
Educational and engaging workshops that both students and teachers enjoy!
Follow our dancing adventures on social!
Please enter an Access Token on the Instagram Feed plugin Settings page.
We’ve Been Building! This is our 10th year providing these unique, educational and engaging dance programs to numerous schools across the country!
Our Mission & Vision
Join the hundreds of schools and 50,600 students who have participated in this educational, fun, culturally unique and active dance program!
Tradansa Dance Specialists
Founder & Lead Dance Specialist