Tradansa Workshops inspires school children, teens and their teachers to learn about cultural diversity and similarities through fun, dance and movement. These dance programs are extremely popular with the French Immersion, Core French and Francophone Schools!
- The choreographies and pedagogical content of the workshops are customized according to the developmental needs of the age groups and the curriculum.
- The programs integrate different cultural facets, including language, music, history, geography, etc., and at the same time as offer fun and stimulating physical activity.
- Students of all ages are encouraged to creatively express themselves and discover new forms of expression.
- The workshops are offered in French and/or English to accommodate the specific needs of your school.
- Foundational life skills of cooperation, respect and teamwork are cultivated.
- Highly qualified and passionate dance specialists teach all dance programs.
“We really appreciated your Program! Step by step demonstration before the actual practice is excellent! Very good progression in the lesson. The level was adapted to the age of the students. The dance specialist was very interesting so there were no discipline problems. The dances and songs were varied. The vocabulary was adapted to French Immersion students. Thank you very much for this high quality workshop!”
– Bettina Desbordes, Senior Kindergarden Teacher EFI, Rockcliffe Park PS (Ottawa, ON)
“Students and staff alike were charmed by the Tradansa dance workshops. They are consummate professionals, exceptionally well organized and knowledgeable with just the right approach with the kids. Even our most reticent students became eager participants!”
– Heather Earle, Grade 5 Teacher, Russell PS (Russell, ON)